Travel to New York City and enjoy the U.S. Open and the splendors of The Big Apple. Your getaway is scheduled for Labor Day weekend, Sept. 1 – 3, 2017.
• Two court-side V.I.P. box seats for the U.S Open of Tennis at Arthur Ashe Stadium in New York City on Sat., Sept. 2, with parking, donated by Richard and Pamela Ader
• Accommodations for two in a queen room at the Maritime Hotel in Chelsea on Sept. 1 and 2, 2017 donated by Eric Goode
• Two tickets to a Broadway show (Fri., Sept. 1)
• Dinner for two in New York City, courtesy of Carol Conroy and Anders Rhodin (value $300)
Gentle sea breezes and ocean views that inspire relaxation, romance, and adventure. Four guests will experience six nights at the luxurious Grand Solmar Land’s End Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Includes Platinum Member access at the resort and spa. Dates: April 15 – 22, 2017. Donated by Dr. and Mrs. John LaPenta
All-new boutique hotel with over-sized condo-style accommodations and European elegance. Package includes two-night penthouse stay for two, dinner and breakfast, gift certificates for local shopping, paddle board rentals, and golf at Ballston Spa Country Club. Donated by Pavilion Grand Hotel, Ballston Spa Country Club, Northshire Bookstore, and the Kayak Shak.
• Champagne upon arrival
• Breakfast for two at TC Paris, Saratoga Cafe
• Dinner for two at Fish at 30 Lake
• Two signature spa treatments from All Good Things Spa
• Northshire Bookstore Gift Certificate
This 1,400-acre enclave provides mountain activities and luxury accommodations. Package includes two nights of lodging, breakfast each day, and three days of access to Hermitage Club amenities. Four guests will enjoy skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, and access to the exclusive clubhouse. Plus an additional four day pass bundle to Hermitage Ski Mountain. Donated by the Hermitage Club. *Not valid during Christmas, New Years, Martin Luther King weekend, and Presidents weekend.
One-week stay in gorgeous two-bedroom condominium on the French Riviera overlooking the Mediterranean and the Bay of Villefranche—one of the five most beautiful bays in the world. Includes dinner at Louis XV, located in the famed Hotel de Paris. Donated by Mr. Bill and Mrs. Wenke Sterns.
•The French Riviera is the Mediterranean coast of southeastern France
• Home is located 20 minutes from the Nice airport
• Home sleeps up to four guests
• Available by mutually agreed-upon date
Two night stay in New York City with dinner and lodging, plus a pair of tickets to the hit sensation, Hamilton!
• Two tickets to the sold out Broadway hit, Hamilton. Date to be determined by winner and donor, donated by the Susan and Whitney Hunter
• Two nights lodging at Chelsea’s storied Maritime Hotel, donated by Eric Goode
• Dinner for two at La Sirena, located within the Maritime Hotel (value: $300)
Seven-night stay at the Hyatt Grand in Aspen, Colorado, April 1 – 8, 2017. Elegant mountain-inspired design and convenience to resort. Two-bedroom condo for up to four adults and two children. Includes ground transportation to and from the Aspen airport. Donated by Mr. Joe and Mrs. Caren McVicker.
• Travel dates are in the prime weeks for bluebird spring skiing and riding
• Recognized as one of the premier short film festivals in North America, Aspen Film’s Shortsfest is happening during guests stay!
Let the Jingle Bell planning committee host a fabulous cocktail party in your home for up to 40 guests. The ladies will bring hors d’oeuvres, champagne, flowers, and bartenders! Donated by Jingle Bell Committee and SVHC Foundation.
• Also includes two cases of wine, beer, donated by Nancy and Denis Noel and cleaning services donated by SVHC Foundation
• All you need to supply is your home and your guests.