100 Hospital Drive, Bennington, VT 05201
(802) 442-6361 extension 5716
Monday – Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
To visit the Putnam Cafe, park in area F or H.
Located in the lobby of SVMC, the Putman Café prepares and serves meals made from quality ingredients, including many locally-sourced and -grown products.
As part of our Healthy Food in Healthcare Pledge, we are committed to preparing the freshest and healthiest menu possible.
Our regular daily offerings include:
- An extensive Salad Bar featuring locally-sourced produce, including some grown in our own garden
- Homemade Soups made fresh every day
- Healthy Grill Options such as fresh vegetable omelets, garden and black bean burgers, and a variety of healthy specialty paninis.
- Fresh Deli Sandwiches served with locally sourced meats, cheeses, and produce
- Several freshly made Grab-and-Go Options for those on the run
- A delicious array of Weekly Specials
SVMC is proud to source ingredients from these local farms: