5957 Main Street – Route 7A, Manchester, VT 05255
Phone: (802) 362-4440
Fax: (802) 362-7146
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
For directions, click here.
SVMC Northshire ExpressCare is your walk-in clinic for high quality medical care when you are sick or injured. You have access to an SVMC provider six days a week, including weekends and some holidays. Plus, SVMC Northshire Campus has a new telemedicine connection with emergency physicians at Dartmouth-Hitchcock to assist in treating complex conditions close to home.
SVMC Northshire ExpressCare serves:
Common conditions treated include:
- Adults and children
- College students
- Those who do not have a primary care provider
- Anyone with a minor illness or injury who needs to be seen without an appointment
- Colds and flu
- Eye and ear infections
- Pulled, strained, and sprained muscles
- Cuts, scrapes, and lacerations
- Bites, stings, and rashes
ExpressCare also provides:
- Visit-related lab testing and X-ray
- Some vaccinations, including TDAP and Tetanus (Call for details.)
- PPD (Tuberculosis test)