120 Hospital Drive, Bennington, VT 05201
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
For directions to SVMC Occupational Medicine, click here.
For appointments at SVMC Occupational Health, park in parking area C.
Based on the SVMC campus, our team of seasoned occupational medicine professionals includes two board-certified physicians, two board-certified family nurse practitioners, and registered nurses with specialty training in occupational health needs. It is their job to help local businesses create healthier and more productive workplaces through a full range of services provided either at the workplace or in the SVMC offices. From developing employee health policies to assisting workers in their safe and successful return to work, SVMC’s Occupational Medicine team is the perfect partner for local businesses looking to improve the health, well being and productivity of their employees.
- Pre-employment and DOT physicals
- Urine and hair drug testing and breath alcohol screenings
- Pulmonary function screenings
- Fit testing
- First Aid and CPR training
- Worker’s comp injury evaluations
- Medical surveillance
- Blood borne pathogen exposure management
- Exposure evaluation and management
- Physical and occupational therapy services
- Clinical management of worker’s comp cases
- Ergonomic analysis of work stations
- Return-to-work medical clearance
- OSHA-regulated compliance assistance
- Hearing test
- Assistance with employee health policy development
Occupational Safety & Health Administration
U.S. Small Business Association – Workplace Safety