5957 Main Street – Route 7A, Manchester, VT 05255
Phone: (802) 362-4440
Fax: (802) 362-7146
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
For directions, click here.
Because no one plans an illness or injury, SVMC’s Northshire ExpressCare offers convenient, walk-in care when you need it.
Open seven days a week, for locals and travelers, Northshire ExpressCare offers care for minor illnesses and injuries to patients of all ages. Led by an onsite medical director, the Northshire ExpressCare team includes a physician, physicians’ assistants, and a nurse practitioner who provide prompt care when you need it.
Common conditions treated include:
- Colds and flu
- Eye and ear infections
- Pulled, strained, and sprained muscles
- Cuts, scrapes, and lacerations
- Bites, stings, and rashes
ExpressCare also provides:
- Visit-related lab testing and X-ray
- Some vaccinations, including TDAP and Tetanus (Call for details.)
- PPD (Tuberculosis test)