140 Hospital Drive, Bennington, VT 05201
Drs. Drew, Moore, and Warner: 802-442-3800
Dr. Grabowski: 802-447-7442
Dr. Loy and Gabey: 802-447-0607
Dr. Salem: 802-447-7519
When you come to Southwestern Vermont Medical Center General Surgery, you can be sure you will receive excellent care from an experienced, close-knit team of surgeons, anesthesiologists, registered nurses, and support staff. Our general surgeons are all certified by the American College of Surgeons. They combine the best surgical skills with the latest minimally invasive technology and kindness and caring you expect from SVMC.
Surgery at SVMC offers:
- Surgeons and anesthesiologists certified and trained by the best institutions.
- A nursing staff honored with Magnet recognition for nursing excellence placing them in the top 5% nationwide for nursing care.
- Minimally invasive approaches for several types of surgery.
- Evidence-based protocols to ensure patient safety and the best possible patient results.
- Patient-centered care where patient and family needs matter most.
- High patient satisfaction scores. SVMC patients express greater confidence in their surgeon’s skills than surgery patients nationwide.
- Timely surgery: your time is important. We’ll work with your schedule. In fact, most elective surgeries are scheduled within a matter of days, not weeks.
Some physician services are provided in collaboration with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Putnam Physicians.
Meet Our Physicians
Charles Salem, MD, FACSSurgery, General
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Putnam Physician View Physician Profile
Elizabeth Warner, MD, FACSSurgery, General View Physician Profile