There is a lot to love about Southwestern Vermont and its neighboring communities in Massachusetts and New York.
– Fine homes at affordable prices.
– Excellent schools and college-level academics.
– An array of outdoor activities—cycling, mountain biking, downhill and cross country skiing, hiking, snowmobiling, camping, tennis, golf and fishing—in the beauty of Vermont’s world-famous landscape.
– The Appalachian Trail and Vermont’s Long Trail, within minutes of downtown Bennington.
– Rich cultural opportunities (galleries, theater, and museums) acclaimed by The Wall Street Journal, Yankee Magazine, and The National Center for Arts Research.
– Designer shopping and regionally recognized restaurants.
– Major metropolitan centers—like New York City, Boston, and Montreal—each about three hours away.
Whether you are visiting us for an interview or investigating relocating, explore the links below to discover these attractive qualities and others.